#1 [url]

Sep 5 10 4:52 AM

Re: NEW FIGHTER WING PATCH

6 out of 10 I love it, but I'm not in love with it.

I definitely like the banner, but the raptor looks a little odd in how it meshes with the rest of the patch.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 5 10 5:07 AM

Kirk,

I agree with ya buddy, just wanted to get the ball rolling on the patch.

I also wanted to test the water with the banner, whether folks wanted pictures or the current jet outlines that are highlighted.

BLOKE - "DAKOTA 205"
LT - VF-142 GHOSTRIDERS

GT: BLOKEF104

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Sep 5 10 2:00 PM

looks good, but get rid of the 22

So what exactly was wrong with the old one?

GBnavy61 wrote:
to be sure - 1/3 of aviation is looking cool (the others are sounding cool, and being cool).

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 5 10 4:28 PM

OK.. Raptor is gone. I do like it better.

Stealth,
My biggest beef is that the last patch was a scan of an embroidered patch and then photoshopped, it was ok but for me personally it was too busy. Squadrons/Wings usually don't have a million things on their patches.

BLOKE - "DAKOTA 205"
LT - VF-142 GHOSTRIDERS

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 6 10 5:38 PM

It wasnt busy at all. Just a globe with the winged energy airforce badge. When we get a new one sorted we need to get that embroided look on it though. I still see the 22. Swop it for an F-1!!!!

What did you think of the 1000p patch. That's probably the busiest but i really like it. But then its not a squad patch just a decoration

GBnavy61 wrote:
to be sure - 1/3 of aviation is looking cool (the others are sounding cool, and being cool).

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Sep 6 10 9:48 PM

stealth finger wrote:
It wasnt busy at all. Just a globe with the winged energy airforce badge. When we get a new one sorted we need to get that embroided look on it though. I still see the 22. Swop it for an F-1!!!!

What did you think of the 1000p patch. That's probably the busiest but i really like it. But then its not a squad patch just a decoration

Stealth,

I'm putting it in the animated GIF banner without it... F-1, :gross: ummm.. NO!

I Like the "1000 Points" patch maybe we can MOD the final one to incorporate the 1000 points "tab" somewhere on the patch... My whole thing was I don't care if people think the patch I designed looks like shit & they hate it, I just wanted to "put the fire" underneath the wing to throw in their suggestions to make it what everyone wanted. Just trying to make everything look just a little cooler thats all!

I agree with the embroidery part, but instead of stealing the image off the internet (im not accusing or bashing), let me get the actual artwork made into an actual patch, high-res scan it to 1000 dpi then we can use that image so it doesn't look sh*t.

Nametag off my flightsuit.

BLOKE - "DAKOTA 205"
LT - VF-142 GHOSTRIDERS

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Sep 6 10 11:03 PM

it does need something in that bottom corner. And as the F-1 is the hell mode jet and as we dont have a squadron wide jet I think it's most appropriate. Where's tomb when you need him lol. We used to have some quality matches in that thing back in the old days of the vee eff dub. 4v4 wingtip and guns. Good times man, good times. Atleast do one with the ol' flying pencil see how it looks

What was the first one ripped off anyway? I naively I guess, assumed it was original by whoever put it up in the first place.

GBnavy61 wrote:

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Sep 8 10 12:04 AM

BlokeF104 wrote:
1,000 POINTS CLUB IDEA

LOL that's just the same thing with 1000 points written on the top! And I'm still not seeing the F1

GBnavy61 wrote:

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Sep 8 10 1:27 AM

It took Picasso years to find inspiration.. i've got photoshop & a bottle of Jack Daniels! :laugh:

I don't even know if people like the patch... and the Department of Kick Ass called and the F-1 is officially not cool nor legal for promotion. :ouch:

BLOKE - "DAKOTA 205"
LT - VF-142 GHOSTRIDERS

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 8 10 9:42 AM

BlokeF104 wrote:

I don't even know if people like the patch... and the Department of Kick Ass called and the F-1 is officially not cool nor legal for promotion. :ouch:

You damn kids with your hula hoop and pac man video arcade. You just dont know whats cool no more. I bet you'd be singing a different tune if i'd suggested putting a starfighter on it :laugh: . Oh well i guess if you want something doing...

F1 For The mother-fucking WIN!
:love:

GBnavy61 wrote:

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 8 10 4:04 PM

KirkaFordis Rex wrote:
F-1 winsauce!

This guy knows the score!

GBnavy61 wrote:

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help